Serveis d’Internet Javajan SL, is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on the accessibility of its website and applications for mobile devices, which is transfers to the Spanish legal order Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
This website is partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and lack of conformity of the aspects indicated below.
Contingut not accessible
The contingut that is collected below is not accessible as follows:
- Lack of conformity with RD 1112/2018
- Due to the automation of some of the publications, there may be pages with an incorrect set of HTML tags.
- There are documents in PDF format that do not complicate the regulations.
- There may be occasional editing errors on some web pages.
- Disproportionate burden
- Does not apply.
- Contingut that does not fall within the scope of the applicable legislation
- Office fitxers in PDF or other formats, including applications published on September 20, 2018 that do not fully comply with all accessibility requirements.
- Live multimedia continguts.
- Contingut multimedia pregravat publicat abans de l’entry into force of the Royal Decree.
- You serve as an online map.
Preparation of this declaration of accessibility
This declaration will be prepared on February 23, 2023 and is based on the web accessibility reports of the Accessibility Observatory.
The darrera data was revised on February 23, 2023.
Observations and contact details
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2 of RD 1112/2018) for:
- inform about any possible incompliment on the part of this website
- transmit other access difficulties to the contingut
- formulate any query or suggestion from millora regarding the accessibility of the website.
through the email email@example.com indicating the name of the page in the submission.
- It has been designed to adapt to the standards and regulations in force in relation to accessibility, complying with the priority verification points 2 (AA) defined in the specification of Web Contingency Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1). .
- Compleix the requirements of Standard UNE-EN 301549 v1.1.2:2015, considering the exceptions of Royal Decree 1112/2018.
- It is designed for correct viewing on writing devices, tablets and mobile devices for a minimum resolution of 1280×1024.
- It has been realized using HTML5 with a branding language and full CSS 3 style for design.